I came home that night with £800 and a list of locations people wanted designing, I was bowled over. 130 locations later and the business is going from strength to strength with over 30 stockists in the UK including the likes of Selfridges and Fenwicks, a thriving online business and my first publication due out this summer.
|photo from Canova Hall in Brixton|
1. Brunch at Canova Hall in the newly refurbished department store - which is worth a gander, especially if you can get up to the amazing rooftop bar.
2. A stroll around Brixton village to see what new eatery has opened and plan lunch.
3. A trip to the Ritzy cinema.
4. A long walk in the sunshine in Brockwell park, make sure you search out the walled garden - its such a hidden gem.
5. A cocktail or three at the Shrub and Shutter.
6. Dinner at Nanban, where for a very reasonable price you can be cooked for by Masterchef winner Tim Anderson
7. If you’re still going, head down to the White Horse where the party never stops.
We hope you enjoyed this little insight into Lucy's absolute favourite spots in Brixton. Please do take a look at the book here and let us know what you think!